The Cohort: Reign of Winter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cohort: Reign of Winter

A play-by-post quest through Pathfinder's Reign of Winter Adventure Path!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 1: A Rumor of Cold

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chris
Admin

Chapter 1: A Rumor of Cold - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: A Rumor of Cold   Chapter 1: A Rumor of Cold - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 12:42 am

Tall Chicken wrote:
Do I get saving throws against these status effects, or am I just out for 5 rounds?

You unfortunately failed your save. Pathfinder doesn't have any rules regarding reviving a person who's been knocked unconscious by color spray, but I think I'd allow it with an appropriate Heal check, probably DC 20. You'd still be stunned and blinded for the remainder of those rounds. Sorry about this--I know it's no fun.
Back to top Go down
https://jare.rpg-board.net
Tall Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: A Rumor of Cold   Chapter 1: A Rumor of Cold - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 4:22 am

Chris wrote:
You unfortunately failed your save. Pathfinder doesn't have any rules regarding reviving a person who's been knocked unconscious by color spray, but I think I'd allow it with an appropriate Heal check, probably DC 20. You'd still be stunned and blinded for the remainder of those rounds. Sorry about this--I know it's no fun.

So these are not those status effects where you can roll each round to try to wake up or break free, then? Cool. I mean, that's good news for that fey! Go get 'em, guys! I might just not post for a few rounds, then.
Back to top Go down
Binny Skitches

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: A Rumor of Cold   Chapter 1: A Rumor of Cold - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 4:44 am

Binny moves forward 20 feet to the north edge of the path and then another 5 feet at half speed to expend his move action. Making him adjacent to Iora. With shortbow in hand, he takes a shot at the color spraying SOB (the enemy, not Iora...yet...). Rolled a 17. With a +3 to hit and a -4 based on size and conditions, it's still a 16. Damage roll is a 4 (1d6+0).
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: A Rumor of Cold   Chapter 1: A Rumor of Cold - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 4:08 pm

With AC 17, that's a miss, my friend. Mad
Back to top Go down
Binny Skitches

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: A Rumor of Cold   Chapter 1: A Rumor of Cold - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 6:42 pm

Noooooo!!!! Well, that was my turn. Guess we'll just have to see how things pan out.
Back to top Go down
RebeccaS

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: A Rumor of Cold   Chapter 1: A Rumor of Cold - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 7:00 pm

Wincing against the blinding lights, Hemetre raises her voice, singing an inspiring song (inspire courage) for all of her comrades who can hear her. She draws her short bow and aims it toward the closest fey (I think it's the one who cast color spray). Rolled a 12+3 = 15 so...that's a miss no?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: A Rumor of Cold   Chapter 1: A Rumor of Cold - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 10:21 pm

RebeccaS wrote:
Wincing against the blinding lights, Hemetre raises her voice, singing an inspiring song (inspire courage) for all of her comrades who can hear her. She draws her short bow and aims it toward the closest fey (I think it's the one who cast color spray). Rolled a 12+3 = 15 so...that's a miss no?

Bardic Performance is initiated as a standard action, which means you had a move action left to draw your bow. Unfortunately can't take the shot quite yet. Everyone else gets +1 to hit and damage, though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: A Rumor of Cold   Chapter 1: A Rumor of Cold - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: A Rumor of Cold
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cohort: Reign of Winter :: The Adventure :: RP / Combat / Exploration-
Jump to: